Archive for eurohoh.org Middle Georgia VW/Audi Group
 


       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
rolph205

what engine to use

I can't make up my mind on what engine to put in my rabbit.  what do you guy's think?  Does any on have a motor laying around they would like to part with?
stuston

I've got a lawn tractor that needs some work Smilie_PDT ;)
MikesA1A2FU

Re: what engine to use

rolph205 wrote:
I can't make up my mind on what engine to put in my rabbit.  what do you guy's think?  Does any on have a motor laying around they would like to part with?


TDI
dragonfli_x

LS1? :snicker:

seriously - TDI would be the most efficient... you'd probably get 500-600 miles out of a 10 gal tank  PDT_Aliboronz_16
MikesA1A2FU

I wish I had bot the car now It would be rockin a diesel.
fxgolf

TDI would be killer.  but no one just builds a super clean 8v anymore.  i mean there will always be faster cars but looking good going slow is harder to pull of for most.  that and a cammed out 8v sounds sweet.  with no muffler.
MikesA1A2FU

fxgolf wrote:
TDI would be killer.  but no one just builds a super clean 8v anymore.  i mean there will always be faster cars but looking good going slow is harder to pull of for most.  that and a cammed out 8v sounds sweet.  with no muffler.


I'm keepin my 8v.
stuston

MikesA1A2FU wrote:
I'm keepin my 8v.


Ditto... I like mine dirty, and I like my MUFF.  

But then, I'm more of the sleeper type, and I'm afraid the rust and dirt is holding my 8v together.
fxgolf

stuston wrote:
MikesA1A2FU wrote:
I'm keepin my 8v.


Ditto... I like mine dirty, and I like my MUFF.  

But then, I'm more of the sleeper type, and I'm afraid the rust and dirt is holding my 8v together.


ya i think you need another shell adam.  perhaps a wagon shell. PDT_Aliboronz_01

       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum