Archive for eurohoh.org Middle Georgia VW/Audi Group
 


       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
turbobrat930

weather

Well, I find myself today with a dilemma... I want to go outside and work in the shop...but it's oo frickin hot out!!! So I am staying inside and polishing the other half to my Porsche crankcase. It's these times that have me wishing for colder weather....like January, But them in January...I am wishing for July!!!!
MikesA1A2FU

Re: weather

turbobrat930 wrote:
Well, I find myself today with a dilemma... I want to go outside and work in the shop...but it's oo frickin hot out!!! So I am staying inside and polishing the other half to my Porsche crankcase. It's these times that have me wishing for colder weather....like January, But them in January...I am wishing for July!!!!


Polishin your crank eh? PDT_Aliboronz_08
fxgolf

Re: weather

MikesA1A2FU wrote:
turbobrat930 wrote:
Well, I find myself today with a dilemma... I want to go outside and work in the shop...but it's oo frickin hot out!!! So I am staying inside and polishing the other half to my Porsche crankcase. It's these times that have me wishing for colder weather....like January, But them in January...I am wishing for July!!!!


Polishin your crank eh? PDT_Aliboronz_08


ha ha you said polishin your crank. get it it's funny cause you think he is playing with himself, but in a reality he is just performing a non sexual act. that is weird huh. sorry mike a haha ahaha just wouldn't do im feeling froggy. PDT_Aliboronz_15
MikesA1A2FU

Re: weather

fxgolf wrote:
MikesA1A2FU wrote:
turbobrat930 wrote:
Well, I find myself today with a dilemma... I want to go outside and work in the shop...but it's oo frickin hot out!!! So I am staying inside and polishing the other half to my Porsche crankcase. It's these times that have me wishing for colder weather....like January, But them in January...I am wishing for July!!!!


Polishin your crank eh? PDT_Aliboronz_08


ha ha you said polishin your crank. get it it's funny cause you think he is playing with himself, but in a reality he is just performing a non sexual act. that is weird huh. sorry mike a haha ahaha just wouldn't do im feeling froggy. PDT_Aliboronz_15



Felix you post whore
fxgolf

you know it baby. PDT_Aliboronz_09
deeznutz

get some fans, i was working in the garage on my car and a fan helps, somewhat.PDT_Aliboronz_15 i just wish for october hahahahhaha yes
dragonfli_x

ya, you gotta have a minimum of 3 fans to get enough air circulating PDT_Aliboronz_13
fxgolf

do little kids cheering you on count. hahahahaha PDT_Aliboronz_16

       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum