Archive for eurohoh.org Middle Georgia VW/Audi Group
 


       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
fxgolf

project super secret revealed.

well its been a while. so here is breaking news.

the project is my caddy. the engine is a turbo vr6

specs for engine: gt35r turbo
stand alone computer
custom front mount
custom intake
700cc injectors (give or take)
80mm tb
nos
exhaust: 3 inch straight with muffler only

transmission: stock 5speed for now o2m to come
custom axles

body: weight reduction on a massive scale
round headlight conversion
dark blue paint

wheels: 15 or 16 inch wheels with two extra for racing slicks

ice: are you kidding me!!!


i pick up the donar car this next week. the stock motor is coming out of funsize as soon as oscar or the chevy can pull daily duty. i start buying the parts for the setup when i get my tax return. the pricey ones that is. going to buy alot of stuff from eiptuning.

discuss PDT_Aliboronz_20
deeznutz

Re: project super secret revealed.

fxgolf wrote:
well its been a while. so here is breaking news.

the project is my caddy. the engine is a turbo vr6

specs for engine: gt35r turbo
stand alone computer
custom front mount
custom intake
700cc injectors (give or take)
80mm tb
nos
exhaust: 3 inch straight with muffler only

transmission: stock 5speed for now o2m to come
custom axles

body: weight reduction on a massive scale
round headlight conversion
dark blue paint

wheels: 15 or 16 inch wheels with two extra for racing slicks

ice: are you kidding me!!!


i pick up the donar car this next week. the stock motor is coming out of funsize as soon as oscar or the chevy can pull daily duty. i start buying the parts for the setup when i get my tax return. the pricey ones that is. going to buy alot of stuff from eiptuning.

discuss PDT_Aliboronz_20
got to have NOS......2 big bottles......and i need them by tonight. you should go with a gt40 or 42 if your goin run that big of injectors
fxgolf

im will prob go bigger on the turbo i just need to do very indepth research on the new models if there are any. i just don't want to be spooling at redline. with all of the parts and money im going to throw at this thing i should hit the 600 to 720hp range. it will cost close to 12g's to get there but it is worth every penny. PDT_Aliboronz_01
Getta Life

holy rusted metal Batman... PDT_Aliboronz_28
Okay so when we make runs together tell me...

WHO IN THE HELL IS SUPPOSE TO KEEP UP WITH U? HUH? TELL ME?

Is it going to be a daily driver? PDT_Aliboronz_25 I would make it sound like it's a regular old truck and pull up next to vettes and do burnouts.

Don't kill yerself.
$HITTALKER

i have 5bucks that says, as soon as he get on boost the first time, the rust buket is going to just fall apart! PDT_Aliboronz_20
And screw the GTXX Go T72 T04 hot side.
Paolo had a GT35/40R on the 1.8t and it spooled.
deeznutz

have fun
turbobrat930

Getta Life wrote:
holy rusted metal Batman... PDT_Aliboronz_28
Okay so when we make runs together tell me...

WHO IN THE HELL IS SUPPOSE TO KEEP UP WITH U? HUH? TELL ME?

Is it going to be a daily driver? PDT_Aliboronz_25 I would make it sound like it's a regular old truck and pull up next to vettes and do burnouts.

Don't kill yerself.



I have something that could keep up !!!!!
$HITTALKER

here's a vr with a gt40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn-weo1Bv8o
deeznutz

$HITTALKER wrote:
here's a vr with a gt40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn-weo1Bv8o
ya, way to be late...i posted the dyno on that thing above PDT_Aliboronz_15 felix are you going build the internals? u better PDT_Aliboronz_08
Getta Life

turbobrat930 wrote:
Getta Life wrote:
holy rusted metal Batman... PDT_Aliboronz_28
Okay so when we make runs together tell me...

WHO IN THE HELL IS SUPPOSE TO KEEP UP WITH U? HUH? TELL ME?

Is it going to be a daily driver? PDT_Aliboronz_25 I would make it sound like it's a regular old truck and pull up next to vettes and do burnouts.

Don't kill yerself.



I have something that could keep up !!!!!


...but do you drive it on the street?
deeznutz

Getta Life wrote:
turbobrat930 wrote:
Getta Life wrote:
holy rusted metal Batman... PDT_Aliboronz_28
Okay so when we make runs together tell me...

WHO IN THE HELL IS SUPPOSE TO KEEP UP WITH U? HUH? TELL ME?

Is it going to be a daily driver? PDT_Aliboronz_25 I would make it sound like it's a regular old truck and pull up next to vettes and do burnouts.

Don't kill yerself.



I have something that could keep up !!!!!


...but do you drive it on the street?
do u know what he has? it starts with a "P" and ends with an "E" and has a orch PDT_Aliboronz_15
gruven_98

A porche???

Isn't that where you still in a rocking chair and widdle all day?

OR

1. PORCHE

A term that that the ladies use to suggest a five inch penis.

Hence the name porche, guys who have fast cars usually have small penises, because thats the only way guys can get the chick.

guy "like my FAST car , its a new lambourgini z3, would you like to ride in it with me to my house?"

girl "no, your only trying to get me to go to have sex, and besides i dont like your PORCHE!"
deeznutz

gruven_98 wrote:
A porche???

Isn't that where you still in a rocking chair and widdle all day?

OR

1. PORCHE

A term that that the ladies use to suggest a five inch penis.

Hence the name porche, guys who have fast cars usually have small penises, because thats the only way guys can get the chick.

guy "like my FAST car , its a new lambourgini z3, would you like to ride in it with me to my house?"

girl "no, your only trying to get me to go to have sex, and besides i dont like your PORCHE!"
PDT_Aliboronz_16
fxgolf

yes im building the whole motor inside and out. it would be a bad idea to run stock parts for the bottomend and the head is going to get alot of work so that big old turbo doesn't go to waste. im looking into custom intakes for the ride. i would like to hide nos on the underside of the manni. just to add that touch of sneeky. the little guy isn't that rusted. it has no holes anywhere and the shock towers look great. i love you too. PDT_Aliboronz_20
Getta Life

If I'm not mistaken, he used his porche as a track car? But Hey, I don't see why that would stop him. Wouldn't stop me PDT_Aliboronz_15
deeznutz

you should port it to a 3.0, get that extra power PDT_Aliboronz_20 but if you heard brad talk about the engine its going to be sickness.....and no radiator
$HITTALKER

Hope you guys really aren't trying to spell PORSCHE PDT_Aliboronz_16
on1salsero

I don't think they have gotten all the way to the actual car name yet....
turbobrat930

felix, that will be one hot car when you get done...not to mention ....very fast!!! you will be eating the door off of the rocco, even with all the money i will be dumping into it

Oh, and any help you may need...or storage room, let me know...
fxgolf

turbobrat930 wrote:
felix, that will be one hot car when you get done...not to mention ....very fast!!! you will be eating the door off of the rocco, even with all the money i will be dumping into it

Oh, and any help you may need...or storage room, let me know...


sure thing thanks for the offer. did you move the porche yet. PDT_Aliboronz_15
fxgolf

i believe we have a new turbo picked for the vr.

Garrett GT4294R/GT4202R (aka GT42R / GT42RS)

Quantity in Basket:none
Code: GRT-TBO-021
Price:$2,328.97

Shipping Weight: 35.00 pounds

Please Select HP Range: GT42R_850HP
GT42RS_1000HP

Turbine Housing Flange: T04 Divided Inlet, 4" V-band Discharge
LargeTA45Inlet 5"Discharge

Turbine Housing AR: 1.01 A/R
1.15 A/R
1.28 A/R
1.38 A/R
turbobrat930

oh, you mean the Porsche?? Yes, I moved it, so, there is room....
fxgolf

turbobrat930 wrote:
oh, you mean the Porsche?? Yes, I moved it, so, there is room....


just messing with ya a little.
deeznutz

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2843281
dragonfli_x

deeznutz wrote:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2843281


I got a turbo for you!!

a hell of a lot cheaper and will still get you 800+ whp...

http://homepage.mac.com/dragonfli_x/VORTEX_/PhotoAlbum110.html
fxgolf

i think i found the turbo for me
dragonfli_x

nah ... this one come FROM a Porche - Porsche - Porshuh Smilie_PDT

i think you'll you'll explodeded something with that turbo in the above pic!
turbobrat930

fxgolf wrote:
i believe we have a new turbo picked for the vr.

Garrett GT4294R/GT4202R (aka GT42R / GT42RS)

Quantity in Basket:none
Code: GRT-TBO-021
Price:$2,328.97

Shipping Weight: 35.00 pounds

Please Select HP Range: GT42R_850HP
GT42RS_1000HP

Turbine Housing Flange: T04 Divided Inlet, 4" V-band Discharge
LargeTA45Inlet 5"Discharge

Turbine Housing AR: 1.01 A/R
1.15 A/R
1.28 A/R
1.38 A/R



HOLY SHIT thaths a HUGE snail!!!!! I am upgrading the turbo in the Porsche and will be running the GT-35r....thats an upgrade. If I ran a turbo like that, i could not imagine what kind of lag I would have with that..... Brad
fxgolf

with that thing on you could travel time. PDT_Aliboronz_15
$HITTALKER

Too small......you need one like this....
deeznutz

damn tom that turbo is small like a little girl.......this one will OWN
$HITTALKER

LOL mine atleast can be mounted in the car.....yours is bigger then the damn car!!!
deeznutz

you can fit the car in the inlet PDT_Aliboronz_15
Getta Life

wow... what are those used for? those would go so fast that they would be slow...
deeznutz

big as ship diesels

       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum