Archive for eurohoh.org Middle Georgia VW/Audi Group
 


       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
johnlv6

Checking in (had the black 05 GLI)

Hey just checking in. Is there a classified/parts forum?

John
gruven_98

Re: Checking in (had the black 05 GLI)

johnlv6 wrote:
Hey just checking in. Is there a classified/parts forum?

John


Welcome... and yes... there's a section under H-o-H Pawn Shop... Dub & Non-Dub stuff...
johnlv6

Re: Checking in (had the black 05 GLI)

gruven_98 wrote:
johnlv6 wrote:
Hey just checking in. Is there a classified/parts forum?

John


Welcome... and yes... there's a section under H-o-H Pawn Shop... Dub & Non-Dub stuff...


Thanks. I sold the car... i've got some parts lying around. I went ahead and listed those.
gruven_98

Whoa.... you sold it.... wow. What next? Another VW I hope...
johnlv6

Not sure. That was my third VW. I don't like the new ones. So,If i got another...it'd probably be a MK IV 12v or 24v VR6 (assuming i could find a fixed up one when the time comes). I really hate used car shopping though...i'm not in a hurry to pick something else up at the moment.
dragonfli_x

felix is selling his 24v 2003 gti Smilie_PDT ... might want to check with him since you are in tyhe market for a 6 cyl Smilie_PDT
johnlv6

dragonfli_x wrote:
felix is selling his 24v 2003 gti Smilie_PDT ... might want to check with him since you are in tyhe market for a 6 cyl Smilie_PDT


You sound like a drug pusher there Smilie_PDT. Come on boy...get you some VR6 Smilie_PDT .
fxgolf

welcome to the site. yes if your looking for a dub im selling my girlfriends 2003 vr gti silver fully loaded for 16000. baby on the way so we have to sell one of the dubs. latter.

       eurohoh.org Forum Index -> H-o-H General
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum